Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sale Alert: Ravenslair

I thought I would pass on the news of a sale from an Etsy store I buy from. In honor of the one year anniversary of her first sale, Ravenslair is having a sale. Everything will be at least 20% off and some items will have a bigger discount starting June 7th.

If you've been eyeballing a certain item in her shop, now is the time to pick it up!

Check out this pretty Foxglove Fairy Shelot with matching hair stick:


Here's a set of hairsticks after my own heart. Inspired by Pele, the Hawai'ian Volcano Goddess, these hairsticks are the vibrant reds and blacks of flowing lava and hardened black igneous rock.

 

These are really interesting. Spiraled Copper Texas Twister Hair Sticks. Spirals have long been a favorite of the long haired. Spirals screw into updos and hold them like nothing else. These are the longest hair spirals I've ever seen at four inches and I bet they work awesome.


The sale will run from June 7- June 9 and does not include shipping rates. Snag 'em while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment