Friday, June 25, 2010

Photos For Photography Contest

I'm considering entering a local photography exhibit. It's the judging kind, so I'm a little nervous about it. I hope to enter more contests in the future, but I figured this would be the perfect one to get my feet wet. I have no expectations of winning anything, but if I get feedback about my photos, I would be satisfied with that.

I can't decide what photos to enter (you can enter up to three.) I'd like to do three to have a better chance of placing.

What do you guys think of the following photos? They're just the first I'm considering submitting. I plan to go out and take photos before I submit my entry.




So, do you have a favorite among these? These were taken with my old FujiFilm S5200. I'd love to hear any feedback and input you guys might have.

Honestly, I don't care too much for the macro shots, but they've proven popular among the people I've asked.

I haven't mentioned that my new camera arrived. I absolutely love it. I'm still learning about the camera (the manual has at least 200 pages,) but I'm planning to go out on Monday and start taking photos.

Oh, and here, just for fun, a little Winnie:

3 comments:

  1. I love the first photo, but I really don't know anything about photography or how it is judged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the 3rd one (yellow flower macro shot), but laughed when I got to the part where you said you don't like the macro shots. That said, I'd pick the first one as my 2nd choice. They're all beautiful though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is for the first one and second one, i like them the best.

    ReplyDelete