Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Arrivals: Tangle Teezer and Spalted Holly Grahtoe Fork

I got a few exciting packages in the mail today. Remember this?


Last time I had a picture of that fork, it wasn't in my hair. It looks so beautiful and I'm glad I went ahead and bought it. It's so comfortable and the spalted holly is just stunning.

Another purchase that arrived today- the Tangle Teezer. I was a little wary when I first looked at the bristles. They're soft and really flexible. My hair tends to eat brushes like that. My baby loved using it on herself, although my five year old isn't really a fan.

I really like it!  It goes smoothly through my length without any pulling or ripping. The shape is a little odd, but it fits comfortably in my hand. The Tangle Teezer is a British invention and is hard to find in the United States. I bought mine  brand new off Ebay for roughly $14.

I highly recommend the Tangle Teezer to anyone who has a hard time brushing their own or their child's hair. The following video shows you how easily it goes through long hair.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOH! that spalted holly looks stunning in your hair!! I am so glad you like it, it looks great!!!
    I never have trouble with combing my hair, i use one of our wooden detanglers about once every other day and my fingers in between, curly hair doesn't do well with brushing or combing even, sometimes!
    Thanks for showing the tangle teezer though, i wondered what it was all about!

    ReplyDelete