Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ravenslair Sale and Ravenscroft Reopening

I know it's been a while. I have a long post that I've been working on, but I wanted to get this information to you guys.

Ravenslair is having a two day sale that starts today. The sale ends on Monday, so get it while you can!

Here's a beautiful fork with a blue Swarovski crystal:



These hairsticks are sure to hold up the most heavy hair:


This one is a gorgeous dark blue. I love the dragons on either end:






Also, for anyone that misses Ravenscroft's unique moon forks, she's coming back! You can "Friend" her on Facebook to stay up-to-date on what she's doing.


1 comment:

  1. WOOT for sales and Moons!! thanks for sharing! i look forward to what you are working on too! i am sure you have plenty to do :D

    ReplyDelete