Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sale Alert: Ravenslair

Ravenslair is having another sale, but this one is a little different. Raven's grandfather's tiny poodle had a nasty run-in with a deer. Raven is having a sale to help her Grandad out with what are sure to be exorbitant veterinary fees. (This coming from someone who paid $1200 to save my 8 pound poodle mix, Daisy, from hemorrhagic gastroenteritis.)

I have a soft spot for animals and encourage anyone who wants to help and benefit from the sale to head on over to Ravenslair.

Here's a really neat hair sword. It's called The Vorpal Sword (from Alice In Wonderland, which Alice used to slay the Jabberwocky,) and it's one of the few hair swords I would actually consider wearing myself. (With a baby, hair swords aren't really a good idea.)



Here are some pretty finishing pins. They're heart shaped celtic knots.



This is one after my own heart; turtle finishing pins. Living in Hawaii, Honu (sea turtles) are a big deal out here. I love that they aren't colored, so you can wear them with anything.


Anyway, the sale is going on until now and will go until the store is empty. Save between 10% and 35% on all items.

This is the poodle, Nikki.



He looks a lot like my own Daisy and Nikki will certainly be in my thoughts tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment