Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sale Alert: Ravenslair

Ravenslair is having a two day sale! The sale runs tonight (this morning?) from midnight to July 9th.

This is a "Unicorn's Horn" hair stick and would be absolutely perfect for a chinese bun. The ends are pretty even and it looks pretty sturdy. I've been looking for a pretty solid hair stick for my Chinese buns that aren't huge (the stick, not the buns, of course.)


If you're wondering what the heck a chinese bun is, here's a photo. This is double butch braids into a chinese bun (the hair stick is from Beetnik505, who, sadly, seems to have closed up shop):


The last time Raven had a sale, she sold some of her Texas Twisters. This time, she's done one better. Check it out:

I think with some dangly earrings, these things would be great for wearing during a night out on the town with your significant other (or your lady friends.)

These last ones are really cool. In a way, they remind me of spoons, if that makes any sense. I really love them, and, although I'm trying to be strong, I might end up buying these for myself. They're so unique and just beautiful.


Remember, the sale only runs for two days, so if you see something you like, you should snag it now!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/RavensLair

No comments:

Post a Comment